Contact Page

There are three possible methods on how you are able to contact me which are the following:

Yahoo Mail

You can directly contact me on my email account which is elmozugwalt@ymail.com. This is an email account that I have created under the Yahoo free services. The best part of using them is that they offer unlimited amount of storage which is very useful on my part where I often upload memorable photos.

Gmail is another good and free email provider which is owned by google. I do have created an account but I wish to let it remain private to avoid getting mails from the spammers. Anyway, contacting me through this method is the best way to reach me and attend to your concern.

Kontact

This is an interesting free service that provides you a contact form allowing you to send your concern directly to my mail. You mail will rest assured to be delivered on my Inbox and not on the Spam folder. I have been receiving too much mail spam lately and I might have mistakenly deleted some of your concerns. If any of your concerns are not answered then don’t hesitate to send it again for the second time.

The Comment Form

Posting a Comment is the easiest method to share your own opinion. However, there are some policies that you need to follow because comments are moderated by me. You need to stick with the discussions and promoting products or referrals links are not allowed. Comments with such intentions are automatically sent to the trash.

Tweeter and other Services

Currently, I have only implemented Tweeter. You can visit my profile and check the latest post and update about Electronics and Circuits blog. You are also free to post a few texts where I might be able to check them for some period of time. There are other more free services out there such as the Face Book which is the most popular social networking community and they will soon be added on any of the future updates.

What is the purpose of this Contact Page?

I have created this page for the purpose of providing you my contact details where you are free to send any of your concern, questions, issues or anything which is related about the main topic of this blog - Electronics and Circuits. Those that I have provided above are the current possible method to reach me and expect an immediate reply. Sometimes, it could take a couple of days where I’m might be busy with my work or something else.


All services that I’m using on this blog are free which mean that using them as well will cost you nothing but simply to register an account if you do not have any yet. Registration will only take a few minutes of your time and the most important information that you need to store and remember are your Username and Password.

No comments:

Post a Comment