About Me

You have just landed on the page which is all about me.

I’m popularly known as Elmo but I am really sorry not to tell you my real name to protect my identity which can be misused by others. Anyway, the reason that I have an Electronic Blog is that I have great knowledge about this topic. If you have any problems about your project then feel free to ask me about it. I will gladly provide my feedback basing on my knowledge and experience.

My Educational Background

I took-up Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering. It is a five year course program that has taken me almost six years to finish. Through the years of my studies, Electronics and Circuits are my most favorite subjects where I have good scholastic records on them. There are also several projects that are involve but they don’t provide any challenge at all on my part. Perhaps it’s the reason that I already have an experience since my childhood days.

The course didn’t only introduce the field of Electronics and Circuits but other related subjects as well such as Computers, Electrical, Drawing, Communications, Microprocessors and etc… Other than these major subjects, I have undergone minor subjects as well which are provided on the first to third year levels.


If you wish to take up an Engineering course, you must have good mathematical and analytical skills because you will be solving problems that deal about logics and numbers. A good memory is also required because there are hundreds of formulas that you need to memorize including the conversion tables and other standard form of measurements.

Other than my great interest about Electronics, I also have the passion about computers especially programming on low level languages. I do already have some basic knowledge about Assembly Language, C++ and Turbo Pascal.

About my Daily Busy Job


I own a small company that manufactures electronic products such as Radio, Televisions Sets and other components that are commonly found around your house. It is currently being managed by a relative because I do not have the managerial skill to run the business and gain profitable results. All I have to do is to observe the quality of the products to minimize the so called manufacture defects. It is a complete boring type of job which leads me to decide and do blogging at the same time.

Projects that I have Successfully Built

There are several projects that I have built and they are all successfully working. One of the best among them all is the Power Recycler. Basing on the name, it recycles the power back into the source while it is currently being used. This is a very wonderful project that will surely help reduce the cost of your monthly Electric Bills. As I stated, there are more interesting projects that I’m willing to share on this blog.


Finally, the information that I can tell about me are endless so I will be ending this post on this last paragraph. If you have something that you need to ask more about me then I always welcome you to send your concern on my email address provided on the contact page.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment